‘Proving Grounds: Traps’ puzzle and chest solutions
The Hebra Mountains section of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has Otak Shrine.
You may use our guide to locate the Otak Shrine, work through its challenges, and navigate the “Proving Grounds: Traps” to obtain the treasure and Light of Blessing.
When you’re done, our interactive Hyrule map or our article on shrine locations might point you in the direction of something new to do.
the OTAK SHRINE AREA
In the Hebra Mountains area, close to the Icefall Foothills in the map’s northwest corner, is where you may find the Otak Shrine. The precise location is (-4391, 3714, 0212).
ATK SHRINE AND “PROVING GROUNDS: TRAPS” WALKTHROUGH
In the Otak Shrine’s “Proving Grounds: Traps” quest, Link faces off against several Soldier Constructs without the benefit of an arsenal. The area is filled with traps that will allow you to go full Home Alone on the killer bots.
Grab the Old Wooden Bow, Thick Stick, and Arrows as you enter the shrine. They will be necessary eventually to fend against the bots and fusions.
- To the right as you enter, there are two Soldier Constructs. You should let the person with a Zonai Longsword to approach. Aim at the torch hanging over some arid leaves with your bow as you draw it. When the Construct is just in time to get caught in the flame, knock it out.
- Head up the right set of stairs to a boulder, where you may use Fuse to forge a hammer. Then take out the Constructs shooting arrows in your direction. Just bash it up with the recently acquired Zonai longsword; no trickery necessary.
- Cross the upper platform straight to see two additional Constructs in the distance. Encourage them to down the stairs to the little room in the middle that is supported by the granite pillar when they become aware of your presence (look for the yellow exclamation points). When the Constructs are in the shade of the little chamber, smash the pillar and use a large block to destroy them. Say, “You guys give up? ” in your best Macaulay Culkin impersonation. perhaps you’re thirsty .
- Return to the top of the stairs to meet a Construct, who probably did not follow you down, and who will be shocked to discover that a hero is tearing his friends apart! To ignite the Construct and light the dry leaves on the platform, grab the lighted torch with Ultrahand. Clobber it as it flees for protection.
- As you descend the steps, turn to your right to see a second staircase that leads to two further Constructs. Dry leaves are available for making fires, but with the technology available now, they are simple to charge and remove. A wonderful time!
- Once all the Constructs have been defeated, dash into the sigil’s now-unlocked chamber. Upon opening the accessible chest, a powerful.