- A pair of athletic sneakers that are light, breathable, and include memory foam insoles so that your feet may continue to function optimally even after prolonged periods of standing and walking.
Positive feedback: “These sneakers are fantastic! The fit is excellent and accurate to size. They last a very long time and are quite comfy. I can attest that these shoes can survive a ton of walking because I own a restaurant and educate. Wendy Woolward
- Another option is a stylish pair of platform oxfords, excellent for any manager or host. Put these on and get ready for a barrage of praises from every customer who enters the building.
Reviewer’s positive impression: “I wore these for a year while working at a posh restaurant in Dallas, Texas. I received numerous complements about how adorable these platform Oxford-style shoes were. They were easily broken in to walking for up to ten hours every day. They have a wide variety of colors, and walking on them feels as light as a feather!All ladies, regardless of their age, should try these. They undoubtedly add a bit of flair to an outfit, making you feel adorable and at ease. — Jacinda O’Neal
- A set of traditional high-top sneakers that have received more than 9,000 5-star reviews and look excellent with any uniform. These shoes, in all seriousness, are ones that everyone can support—including your rigorous manager.
Promising feedback: “I work as a server, so I walk a lot. These shoes were quite comfy the first time I wore them. They keep up incredibly nicely when I wash them once a week. These shoes have a wonderful, timeless design and are inexpensive. — Melany Carr
- A pair of flat pumps you should wear if your place of employment is a “fine dining” restaurant. After work, you can then proceed immediately to a date or a night out!
Positive feedback: “I adore these shoes. They are very adorable, and as a restaurant manager, it’s good to have a pair of shoes I can wear comfortably for 15 hours a day without slipping as I enter and exit the kitchen. Grab them. — Catherine Slezak
- A pair of hefty Dr. Martens Mary Jane shoes to wear while serving customers and serving Wednesday Addams reality.
Optimistic review: “I was concerned that these would be too heavy without the usual ankle support of Docs, but they work! They are somewhat heavy, but my foot still has a lot of support below them. This shoe was made with a lot of attention to detail for work. Chafe-preventing material that is also slip-resistant and cute! As soon as I put them on, I didn’t want to take them off. It is well worth the money and was made for working 12 to 15-hour days in a restaurant. :)” Miranda G. Campbell
- A set of Adidas Cloudform running shoes so you can jog around the table without developing foot pain. The foam lining in these sneakers conforms to your foot for unrivaled comfort.
Positive feedback: “I adore these shoes! I work as a server, therefore I put a lot of wear and tear on my shoes. It’s very cozy!” —Baylee
- A ballet flat because the look of the 2000s is currently quite popular and you deserve to feel gorgeous even when you’re sitting at your desk at work. You might want to add a few to your cart right away because there are so many different color possibilities.
Positive feedback: “Soo comfortable and high quality! Since I work in a restaurant, I can wear them comfortably all day. J. Marie Contreras
- A pair of traditional Chelsea rainboots that you may wear for any occasion, including serving customers, tending bar, or simply hanging out with coworkers (off the clock, of course.
I bought these for work because I work in a restaurant, and they work well! Considering that they are entirely made of rubber, I don’t have to worry about them being wet, and they are excellent non-slips. Additionally, the fact that they are quite adorable booties helps. Alyesha Ali
- A pair of high-end, low-heeled shoes that will make you feel elegant and beautiful, even if you work in a neighborhood dive bar that primarily serves college students.
Positive feedback: “These shoes are really adorable! I wanted something stylish but comfortable for when I manage the Mexican restaurant where I work. I ordered a 7.5 wide, and they suited me just fine! They were extremely comfortable, and if I could, I would certainly buy more. I would highly suggest it. —Karina
- A pair of zaney donut-shaped slip-resistant clogs that will make serving food and cleaning up after guests a little less difficult and more enjoyable.
Positive review I put in 16 hours every day, five days a week. Previously, when I wore conventional shoes, my feet were in excruciating pain and I could hardly walk at the end of the day. I don’t feel like I need crutches anymore after a hard day at work, and my feet don’t hurt in the morning either since I bought these. You won’t have to worry about stumbling over a tiny pool of oil because they are non-slick; we’ve all done it. Seriously, you NEED these shoes if you work in a restaurant atmosphere. Kai Manuel
from the restaurant to the track, consider a pair of Brooks running shoes. The servers vouch for these!
Good feedback: “This was my first time dealing with Brooks. I’m really pleased with the fit and appearance. Finding cozy footwear for work is difficult for me because I work as a server. I receive praises every day when I wear them, sometimes even from the same folks. Additionally, even though I’m in my 60s, they are still incredibly cozy. —Kathy
- If you like the “chunky sneaker” aesthetic but prefer something a little more streamlined, go for a pair of lightweight Skechers with good arch support.
Positive feedback: “I adore these shoes. They are a wonderful present for me. Being able to work on my feet safely and comfortably is something I value as a chef. Definitely going to get another set. Faulkner, C
- A pair of orthopedic sneakers that are incredibly supportive and will help you ease pressure and soreness in your heels, soles of your feet, and knees.
Positive feedback: “I spend more than ten hours a day standing up. These footwear are fantastic. I’ve tried a variety of shoes to alleviate the pain in my legs, foot, and back. When you wear them, they literally alter the way you stand. My feet feel soooo much better since I’ve been wearing them for a week, plus they’re adorable. Tyna Stewart
- A pair of shock-absorbing work clogs with soft toes since you’re sick of your feet hurting after a hard day on the job.
Resuming waitressing after 10 years, and after 3 years of suffering from plantar fasciitis. After a six-hour shift, I wore them directly out of the box and experienced no blisters or painful spots. Large but not very loose. decent stability despite a weak knee. excellent padding. Arch support is unquestionably just as good as Danskos, with greater cushion and a lower price. —mama.sana
- You should definitely wear a pair of these reasonably priced tennis shoes to your work waiting tables, but you’ll also want to wear them all the time because they’re so comfortable.
Reviewers say that these sneakers “are a game changer! I continually search for comfy, lightweight, supportive shoes that can go from the street to the dining room because I walk dogs and work in a restaurant. Let me tell you, these shoes are it! Since the soles are nonslip, you might walk on a slick surface with complete confidence. I’m very happy I chose to purchase them! I chose my usual size, and the fit is excellent. In the future, I’ll most sure get this shoe again. —Mollie
- Last but not least, a pair of hefty block-heeled pumps because, although it might be amusing to have a little extra height going on, comfort should always come first, especially if you’re going to be standing around for a long period.
Positive feedback: “I work at a restaurant and spend the majority of my shifts walking. I was trying to choose clothing that would be both comfy and presentable. These footwear are both. Definitely purchasing another. Paco Vargas